Natural Beauty II

Friday, July 24, 2009

Love yourself means self-confidence. When u are able to love yourself then only u are able to love others just like the phrase "when u yourself are happy then only the ones beside u will be happy". Instead of finding the one who love you, u should 1st make yourself someone who's worthy to be loved. If not, even when the right person appears, u will hesitated to accept other's love because of your low self-esteem and keep jealous of other people when u see them lead a happy life. The obvious examples would be models & celebrities. U see some models didn't really own the best features and some might be shorter than others but u see they just "shining" on stage because they're confident with themselves that they're beautiful and sexy. Sexy doesn't mean u have to reveal your body as much as u can but it's more about your movement and the aura which make u a sexy person. Haha, easier said than done. I sometimes feel inferior about my outer look and I want to change so much but my body just don't want listen to me. >_< I don't want become slave to my body. Yada yada *hiyak* must add oil!!! Ishioni gambareh neh!!!

(edited para) OMG my this paragraph just dissappeared and I gotta type again after I published it TT_TT. What's going on? >:O I'm actually talking about celebrities in this paragraph. We often like to critisize those celebrities when we think they're not good enough to appear in front of the medias and compare them to our idols. Even if it's true that they're lacking in talents or looks, they deserve a big clap from us for their daring and bravery to overcome their fear to step on the stage just to either receive praises or accept insults throwing to them from the audiences. It practically makes them a "star". Mentioning this makes me remember about those stupid antifans. I wonder what it is got anything to do with them if they don't like this particular artist. If they don't like the artists, why they still watch them right? They just so free to entertain their nuisance brains with some insane nasty ideas just to hurt others. What a smart move. >:(

Love for others besides yourself is just... love. Hahaha. U know u just start a liking for something/someone then the feeling grows deeper and deeper till love developed. When u love something/someone, u care for them, u willing to do anything to help or get them, u change better for them, u making effort without complaining although u're tired or should I say u won't feel tired of them, your eyes drew to them unconciously everytime they're around, u remember them always because u take them to your heart, u always wish to make them smile, u respect them, u hurt more when u see them hurt themselves, etc. And someone whom u love or something which u like will be prefect for u no matter what others comment because u love someone/something for what they are and not something else. Sometimes even u encounter your ideal type, if the feeling doesn't "clicked", it will be useless. Hmm... just say like this, it will feel just right and your heart feels content when u doing something u love.

Hehe, I need to cut the extra crap here. Now, when there's love, the passion to urge to do it will exist within yourself. ^^ People burning with passion and hope are the most beautiful people in the world especially people who work hard and those who're "in love". O_O I observed this from Mr.Pork's girlfriend. I don't know why but I feel like she got a very sweet and tender air around her when she started dating :Q___ . Hehe don't misunderstand, I'm not a pervert. It's not every couple can make me feel their lovey-dovey air. :D People who always wearing sunshine on their faces and opstimistic are more attractive than those who frequently surrounded by gloomy clouds. Ahh pregnant women are glowing and become more beautiful too after giving birth. :O I think it because of the hormone changing and also they're happy to welcome their new bundle of joy... the miracle of life. *shrugs* Haha what am I talking about?

Well natural beauty will be something exists beautifully in natural without any explicit physical changing works done. But I think cosmetics and fashion emphasize the styles and personalities of individuals while in the same time make people more beautiful. So I guess make up is considered semi-natural beauty? While true natural beauty will concentrate more on beauty of the soul. U're beautiful as long as u have complete healthy normal body parts and a kind heart. On the other hand, if u have a pretty face but a dark rotten heart then it makes u an ugly person.

Come let's follow me to another section, shall we? XD. Artificial beauty. There's nothing much I can say regarding artificial beauty as these two words are so direct. My mind just playing "plastic surgery" over and over again. If u have other opinion concerning it, please please comment *puppy eyes*, I'm so desperate for comments :). Put aside unavoidable plastic surgery that used for treating and healing severe injuries, people who are not satisfied with their natural born features undergo plastic surgeries to change themselves. Apparently, Thailand is known for transgender surgery, Japan with its famous "chest enlargement", Korea popular with "face changes" while the western more keen on other body regions like "lower behind" and "upper part of the body" maybe even "front lower part". :X Others I'm not sure. The surgeries could bring side effects but besides that, is it so wrong to having plastic surgery just to ensure they boast up their confidence? People who're not good looking get criticized for their "not so candy eyes faces" and later they become beautiful after the surgery, they get critics again for they're shameless to undergo plastic surgery. :(. People sometimes just so hypocrite and never satisfied with what they have and always hope people to live up to their expectations. Have u ever wonder, if there's no people critic others' imperfect features, will those "not good looking" people went for plastic surgeries? Anyway, it's kinda funny when I heard from a Korean celebrity said "The technology was invented for us, isn't it kinda wasting if we don't use them?" :D Then the question "If we don't eat pork, do the butchers need to kill the pigs and sell them?" pop up in my mind. Hehe so what do u guys think?

These are just my one sided thoughts. If u have different thoughts please comment. I'll really appreciate your kind attention. At last, it finished and it longer than previous posts :(. O_o I need to split the post because it's too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment