It's kinda upsetting that there's no much new post here though it can't be helped since other members're always occupied with their daily chores. I'm hesitating whether I should post my thoughts on the said topic I'm posting now or not. *sigh* People always running blogs with news updates like entertainments or knowledgeable infos for public community or maybe personal journal but my life hasn't really begin yet and currently there's nothing really excited about my everyday life. *whisper* If this's only my very own blog instead of shared blog, I guess I'll spam it with numerous dbsk updates but then I can't do that because not all of us're Cass and also I'm so kind to spare my partner whose line so slow and always having problems of loading pages :D. Moreover, there're so many dedicated fans out there who've always done amazing jobs in updating thus my slackness won't be able to lend any help XDDD.
First of all, world of art is full of creativity and can be divided to lots of different departments; music, literature, graphics & drawings, films, performing arts, bla bla bla and these big titles could still be broken down into numbers of small categories. Then the music is declared to be a universal language besides films & mathematics. Why universal language? Simply because every human beings can understand them without any explainations. The moment u hear the sound of music, u're capable to interprete what's the message the song's trying to deliver according to its tone & pace. Films, u just know what sort of movie, drama or animation it's by watching the characters' costumes, expression changes a.k.a actings, time & place settings and the atmosphere it's developes. Oh and finally mathematics, the language through numbers. Numbers might be the first top undeniable fact in the world. U can't runaway from it by saying it's 3 when there're 2 fingers stand in front of your eyes. Dude, it just won't do OK unless u're answering for index number :D. Hmm... generally I think all the "languages & signs" which u catch or feel with senses are universal language. Body language could be one of them as we often see the phrase "Actions bigger than words". A picture is worth a thousand words. BUT don't u think something is missing?
After all those useless ramblings, I shall off to the main dish. Words. Yeah u heard it right. How wonderful and beautiful are they. Don't u think so? Words could enhance the better and make up for the lacking parts in any piece of work and action. Music without lyrics couldn't make a good meaningful "song". Movie without proper scripts & conversation might be a dull movie. Math formulaes without proper words instruction may lead people to unknowing. Body language or action without appropriate confession can mislead people to misunderstandings. Picture without further explaination of words might bring confusions. All in all, the works produced can be enhanced with the accompaniment of words though I must say the effect is also vice-versa but words are still the most basic thing?
Either in speech or written form, words hold the strength of power more than we've ever imagined. Words uttered from our lips could hurt more than the cut from knife. Words can create misunderstanding as well as realization of truth. Words can reveal the personality and also hiding the true mask of oneself. Words can be direct or it could hide some riddles or secrets behind those lines of sentences or blocks of letters like a picture.*lost in the middle and I'm not sure what I'm talking anymore*
Anyway, I think that the writers are the most creative beings among all "artists" from different fields. ^^ I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the creativity of musicians, artists, etc etc artists' terms, I'm just amazed by genius brain writers. Good journalists can provide various knowledges to readers in attractive ways. Good authors can create interesting plots and right ambience to draw readers into the world of fantasy, horror, angsty, fluffy land, suspense, humour, thrilling etc etc with their ability on how they put the "right" words together. They can make us laugh with cracks silly phrase. Make us cry and upset with tears jerking sad story. Moving our heart with touching moment. Draw a smile on our face from sweet memories. Increase our andrenaline with exciting adventures and scary suspense thriller. By playing with words, a slight changing of words arrangement or stuctures can change the meaning of whole sentence. The rich language usage helps to create beautiful detailed descriptions and smoother the flow of the story. Different style of writing brings out different feel although the main point of the article is the same. U can drown in the same book for whole day but the same song? I guess not? Different writers also reveal different points of view and letting us know "ahh there's something like this" and open our eyes. *head desk, my mind get distracted & lost again*
Now the highlight. Have u ever thought how such simple short words yet how much strength and meaning they carry behind them? This words "HERE I COME" are what inspire or trigger me to start writing this topic. It's spoken by a dreamer when he's finally achieved his dream after the lots of continuous hard works and efforts he's poured to make it there. Just three simple words, how much sweats, blood & "yume"(dreams in japanese) embeded under those words. It's also because the all those fanfic writers who make me realize the beauty of words. I really appreciate and admire them.
At the end, it seems like this is another pointless article written by me... :(. I'm deeply sorry for those who spend their precious time laying their eyes on this piece of damned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment