Trivial things usually went by unnoticed and thought as unimportant matters but it could be the most vital point.
Example, Cheering & Chanting. People often think that they can do everything independently without encouragement from others. Cheering seems shallow & silly to listeners and sometimes even so to the speakers because not all of them express them from the bottom of their heart. When u're entangled in the web of confusion and only the darkness surrounding u, how much u wish that there's a hand reaches out for u. Even hell can be hopeful when there's a sign of tiny flower. When u feel discouraged, the cheers will push u forward and heat up your passion thus enable u to continue for a longer journey. During the time u nonchalantly throw away some cheering words to others, do u ever think how much impact it does to people who really need it? It might means nothing to u all but u won't know how grateful they feel when they find out at least one soul cares for them. A simple "fighting", "加油", "gambateh", "aja" means alot.
Just staying beside. "I'll be there for you". U know when u feel lonely because u think nobody understands u. And then unexpectedly, those people that always beside u suddenly blurt out something that u never expect them to know because people always blind to what is so evident or vivid within your eyesight. Do u know how these friends' words touch your heart and your inner voice just screams "OMG THEY ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND & LOOK AFTER ME!!!". TT_TT
Therefore I really feel so thankful to those who always care, tell me "hey we don't really like how she treat u" in a mild way when they saw me left alone, keep sending me sms saying "fighting" and supports, worry about me, give me advices although sometimes it didn't help alot but still I won't forget about it. Sometimes once got free time, u called and asked "hey wanna meet now?", u don't how my heart become lighter just after those casual talking and also because I'm able to meet u today.
Hmm... in fact, I plan to post this entry on Wed or Thurs? But my brain couldn't function well back then hehe. Ms. Low Hwaiting!!! Don't be afraid? ^^ Ms. Cheng I think my action proved more than my words. I swear I'm gonna faint from exhaustion if I sacrifice my sleep for u again. @_@ I didn't even know what possessed me that night to endure the whole night and actually doing everything for u? I guess I'm crazy already. Ms. Lee kinda likes to pretend that she's fine when she's not fine actually. Sorry to burst your bubble because u just simply a bad liar when u're not OK. I don't know but the instinct just tell me when the usual cheery atmosphere around u permeate an awkward aura. Maybe I'm wrong since I'm not a psyco expert *shrugs*. Ms. Moo I know I'm not the best person to seek advice from. Whatever, good luck in dealing with your problems and since u got wise people around u that u can confide with comfort, it's good for u. U know what I'm referring to *wiggle eye brows*. Hehe. Ms. Lam is kinda silent. Hmm... I'm speechless about u. "Add oil" anyway. ^^ No offence to u. Frankly speaking, u all have a tender heart.
Arigatou again~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment