Haha this is just a random post after I went shopping to help my bro choose his formal attire.After walking around all the places that selling formal wear in Jusco Ipoh haha, I concluded that Padini and G2000 sell the best business suits among all the brands Here. Yeah I mean it here since I'm sure more brands are available in KL or other places like Giogio Armani, Versace, Gucci, lala whatever brands that I can't afford and I can't reach them yet. Hehe sure all of u knew about G2000 since it specialized in business suits. :Q___ haha I'm drooling over those G2000 mannequins because they're so suave, so good looking O_O but my bro said he's sure he can't afford it so I just "passing by again and again" to see those elegant tailored garments :D. Haha G2000 average price is expensive but I think it's still affordable for those who willing to spend on their working apparel if compared to other famous oversea brands like Giorgio Armani which it's casual tee sold for at least RM180 so u can imagine it's business suit value D:.
Hmm... back to Padini, haha @_@ those Padini mannequins also so so handsome and they all put on typical all black tie!!! ^^. Ok before I really checked the prices, I thought its cost sure very "beautiful" just like its clothes but in fact the price really is reasonable and nothing like suck your blood out of your wallet. Hmm... overall it ranges from rm80 to rm140 just like normal outfits u buy out there but I didn't check its blazers though... maybe even more expensive but I guess it won't higher than RM200 or RM300. If one thing it will snatch your money, it will be those blazers I guess... not sure. But if there're sales or promotions, Padini price can drop down to RM40 so it's really a good quality brand with affordable prices. Well u see some "no brand" shops even sell jackets at price as high as RM300 but they sure can't take you far to business world because of materials differences. Their designs certainly fancy but they can only make u stylish but not formal since those clothes are targetting on youngsters who're fashionista wannabes.
Hehe ok, for your information u know that all the business suits design almost all the same but what makes the difference? I think is the fabric material. :Q___ Pricey pants fabric really smooth on your hands *dazed* because I chose the dress pants myself by touching each of them to feel their smoothness since one of the girl sales assistant just simply tossed a "silky pants" to my bro and he just plain dumb didn't know how to choose the right trousers. Seed pants not bad too but Padini has wider selections. And I have to admit that Padini button-up shirts are made from the finest fabric too for they're the softest I've ever touched from and their textile patterns are alot prettier than all other brands excluding "more expensive brands". Haha I'm not so sure about this also but other compatible brands tops felt rough on my fingertips. With this, I chose one and only discounted "white striped shirt" for my bro because his body composed merely of structure of bones and dark skin *sigh*. Dark clothes just made him looked more like a thin zombie -_-, no muscles and his arms even smaller than a girl's. When I pinched his arms, the texture just so soft not one bit of hardness. *sweat* Lucky his shoulder quite broad and a pair of long legs make up for his lacking. Haha sorry I just like to critic him :P. Ms.Cheng, his waist is 30 inches and his leg is 39.5 inches length when the sales girl jie jie helped him measured his pants. Hahaha~in case u want to know his current Padini shirt size also, it is a "S" hehehe but he sure got large feet, size 9. O_o the leather shoes looked so huge compared to common shoes!!! XD ohh my bro's height is 176cm, not your ideal 178cm XDDD.Ohh finally the leather shoes hehe, there're with pointy ends, no lace, angular front, rounded front etc etc. I personally prefer shoes present with laces with slight angular front as they gave a classic look and a finished elegant touch. :D For we concerned my bro's budget, we decided to visit Bata for its shoes designs are better despite its lower prices. Anyway, only two designs caught my eyes, one is so cheap RM50++ while another one held the highest price among all the leather shoes at the store :O. I tried both pairs and the results were, the cheap one got very soft foot sponge and empty support layer below the toes area while the expensive one got just one flat foot "layer" from heels to toes. U must think that shoes with soft sponge must be more comfortable than the expensive one with flat foot layer right? But instead the expensive one is the more comfortable pair. I guess it just like how u choose mattress. A too soft mattress might not be the best idea and it's not good for your back too. :) Haha I don't know how comfort Hush Puppies can be though since we didn't dare to try them on.
Attention: My opinions were based solely on Men suits and not Ladies'. Hmm after some moment, I think I sounded kinda bragging here D:. Hontoni gomennasai if this post radiate that kind of feel.


5 comments:
ur brother look so thin oh siew gee..
n oso look different..mayb bcoz of d new hair style..haha~nice oh..
yeah he really thinner than before although he's thin as walking stick before -_-. btw who r u? haha if u dun state ur name i wont know whose comment is this...
haha..i'm mslam lah~~
ohh rite i should've guessed hehe
I have tried bought suits in G2000 and its fabrics were all great, comfortable, elegant and cozy.
family feud suits
Post a Comment