Siew Han's Birthday Celebration

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The night was beautiful tonight. It's not a full moon but it's so bright that it illuminated the whole dark sky simply added wonders to the already amazing scene together with those 3 massive rays of spot light from nearby mini no-customer amusement park hehe. It's windy despite the weather was hot as fire during the day plus hazy recently.

It's the 1st time everything went on slowly, naturally without any fuss though it might seems quite a rush. The 1st time I need no worry about contacting everyone to inform or asking for informations so to confirm that everything running smoothly. This time, one call and everything just settled. Ms.Lee called yesterday midnight to hold a sudden gathering. Today, I went to Ipoh and didn't have any idea if I have transport readied or not at night and we hope it's available. 7pm only I almost reached my home and knew my dad left the car unoccupied. I seems in such a hurry but my mind so peaceful. Haha Ms.Lee suggested steamboat before but then she's having dinner with her family so I wondered if her stomach could be abused to stuff more food? The clock showed 7.40pm, I thought I need to eat but I didn't feel like letting food entered my kinda full tummy so I just quickly refilled my water bottle and set off to fetch my 1st passenger ^^.

I received sms from Ms.Lee said I need no fetch her but Ms.Lam and also two villagers in Temoh hehe. I guessed I just scanned through the previous sms regarding Ms.Cheng's departure to her "boring" academic house tomorrow morning and didn't read the msg properly. That's what happened when I always like to read sms so fast, missing or misunderstood some points here and there. Upon my arrival, I called Ms.Cheng to tell here to come out but it's the 1st time she didn't pick up my ring. Thus I started to doubt OMG was she still in hometown as I recalled back she said she would only enjoy her one week "fake" holidays in Kampar and crawl back to KL the following week, I asked Ms.Lee but no response and finally I called Ms.Low but she answered me "I don't know". Haha 1st time everything didn't planned out but still the event continued successfully.

The little party was simple enough with couples of drinks ordered on table and a small tiramisu cake. The breeze kept blowing out the lit candles and we tried so hard to protect those 3 flickered dancing fire from dying out with our palms hehe. Some very epic old movie played on big projector made us laughed. In the middle, a new shop "Ink" caught our eyes. After finishing our birthday business, we dragged our feet to take a nearer look into the new shop but decided to stop before we stepped in when we discovered it's actually a tattoo shop. Holy smoke, TATTOO shop in tiny laid back Kampar?!!! Hahahaha.

Later on, we changed the venue moved to Westlake. Hehehe it's fun having relaxing chit-chats while moving our bodies casually according to the dull beats blaring from nearby car stereo booms. Ohh in case u wanna know when u guys asked me where I learnt the "laughing yoga" and two other silly yoga moves, I watched them in one of Tohoshinki's latest Japanese TV show hehe. I really like us to try out the "laughing yoga" when there's no scrutinizing stares around us XDDD and make some crazy laughter together next time. It soon ended aproximately 11pm something without one member present but still a delightful memories we created together.

Somehow, today felt kinda bittersweet. The meeting was such a joy but the parting kinda made me felt heavy to let go, I will miss u guys. :( Radio kept displaying sentimental songs just didn't help to ease the feeling during the journey back homes.

Till next time, see you guys. It's now 3 more hours to dawn and I got my one side of dark circled eyes patched on with eyes mask because the processor company of the product forgot to put in a pair of eyes patches inside the packet -_- what a shame... Goodnight for now~ Adious my dear amigas~

P.S: I only chose the best photos to upload and I have to edit and remove them due to the blurriness and darkness, and so much "noice" in the pictures. D: Why didn't use flash? Hmm... nevermind maybe if we used flash, the effects might be different now. Sorry oh my home no photoshop so I just used photobucket to fix those pics, not so vivid...

0 comments:

Post a Comment