Happy Birthday LSH!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Siew Han!!!

생일 축하 합니다

생일 축하 합니다

사랑하는 Siew Han~ Xian~ Hyo Seon~ Ms.Low~ ^^

생일 축하 합니다

Hehe I know it's fanmade video for Jaejong's birthday and I don't know if u've watched it before or not but I wanna dedicate it to u since he's your favourite member and I like this video so much that I cried when I watched it. ;D THEY inspire people in every possible ways. Just looking at them, we understand why the fans would crazy, cry and scream when watching them because I myself also so obsess that when THEY cry I cry and THEY laugh I laugh together and Cassiopeia are the most awesome fans in the world. With the background song "Hero by Mariah Carey", just like themselves and the lyrics of the music, I would like to share their strength with u ^^. Hwaiting!!! Jia You!!! I really feel gratitude for your continuous support for me during my hard time that it means alot to me that u ever imagined. Kamsahamnida.

Hehe birthday message section again. I'm so excited patiently waiting for this day haha XDDD. Fate mentioned in the video more like "Destiny" and Fate u once posted is Fate haha. Every language is so unique especially Chinese that it's so difficult or have any other suitable words to describe or replace one character. Hmm... Fate oh... is such a miracle like u said. There's no fate as declared by Hero because u might change the world if u work hard and keep the faith till the end. But, sometimes it seems like the Fate exists too hehe. Like last year when I drove to your house just to drop by your present and u wondered why so early since it still got 3 days until the official day. Hehe but lucky I done it earlier because on exactly 3rd August 08' my dad used the car so isn't it like a Fate?

Another fate will be our story :). Hmm... well fate destined us to meet each other but timing plays a very important role as Ms.Cheng always says right timing brings us together. We practically knew each other since Form 1 or rather u knew me but I don't know u. I'm so sorry because I'm not really a social person. Even we finally ended up in the same class but I didn't really "noticed" about u that I didn't make any initial approach to really "get to know u personally". U just like another invisible person who "passed by" in my life back then. But miracle just happened!!! Who knows that someone who once walked in and uneventfully walked out of my life could somehow unexpectedly now become someone whom I hold dear to my heart, gained a place in my tiny heart along with my other best friends. I'm so glad that I get to know u and realize what a wonderful person u're. I'm just saying that I'm happy to have u as friend. Thank you for being my chingu.

Haha nothing much to say since I've said everything during my previous posts. Repeating things over & over again will makes u feel bored hehe. Happy Birthday again to our birthday girl!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment